Wednesday, September 23, 2009
I have SO much free time here! It feels like the days are 30 hours long. I only have like 2.5 hours of class each day, yet i'm taking 18 credits! Thats a lot... and meals are like 6 hours apart so everyone just sleeps. And since I dont believe in napping, I've become a big fan of The Tudors and walking around Sagunto/the hills with no destination at all:]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm trying to understand how you only have 2.5 hours of class a day yet your getting 18 credits for it...your gonna have to further explain all of this.....if it's as simple as it seems, hell, i'll be transfering there next semester...
ReplyDeleteyea classes are SOO easy! and its more like 2 hours and 45 mins of class each day but now i'm only taking 16 credits cause i dropped one class cause it was art and i didn't understand a thing she was saying! lol
ReplyDelete