Tomorrow I start my christmas travels! I'll be gone for 27 days straight travelling throughout europe. I start my vacation with my friend Macy. We are going to Ireland for two days and then to Scotland for five days. From there we are meeting up with Macy's family in Munich and I am going to spend 3 days with them. Then PAPI, EMILY, ORLY, AND TITI EMMA are coming and i get to spend a whole week with them in munich, austria, and prague!!!! i'm super excited for that part. When they leave, I'm meeting back up with Macy and we are going to spend a few for days in munich and then head to frankfurt for two days. Then the last leg of the trip, I'm going to Barcelona to stay with my roommate for a week and she and a few of the other spanish guys from the school are going to show me around barcelona. I can't wait to see barcelona!
Well keep Macy and me in your prayers as we start this adventure!! hopefully nothing bad happens like missing flights, getting lost, or getting stuff stolen! I'll try to update on each place that I visit:]
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment